Saturday, April 26, 2008

Shower(s)!



Taylor, Maddie and I have been happily traveling this past month from Olympia to Everett for my sisters baby showers! The girls and I enjoyed all five (yes, I said 5!) of them. Taylor was the official "opener" of all the presents and Maddie was the official "wrapping paper garbage girl". They were quite the team. Darci had her last shower today hosted by one of her husbands Aunt's. It was lovely! It is official...the nursery is STUFFED with all kinds of wonderful things, the diaper bag is packed for the hospital and Darci and the baby have had many well wishes from family and friends. Now we just have to patiently await the arrival of my niece! Darci is a wonderful aunt "Nana" to my girls and I know that she will make the greatest mother ever! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Taylor, Nana and Maddie!



Grandma Cathy, Darci and our mom, Grandma Kathy!

No comments: