Monday, August 11, 2008

Leavenworth and the Movies....

I forgot to mention that on our way to Crescent Bar that we met my mom in Leavenworth. We had so much fun eating lunch at Gustav's, walking in all kinds of shops and of course, eating ice cream! Taylor and Maddie loved the Christmas shop and had to pet (gently) the life size Santa's! It was pretty comical! They actually did an amazing job not touching things in the different stores and stayed interested in it for a lot longer than I had expected. I guess that means we can head back over for another visit when there is some snow on the ground :)




Taylor and Maddie were obsessed by the life size bears all throughout Leavenworth! I could have posted 10 different pictures with the girls and bears...they kept insisting on getting their pictures taken with all of them!



We had a rainy day right before we left for our trip over the moutains so Dave and I decided to take the girls to the movies. We went and saw Wallie (not my favorite kid movie by the way!). It was nice to spend some time together just the four of us before we left!

No comments: