Sunday, January 18, 2009

Early Birthday Present!

Two nights ago a big box was delivered to our house. Dave happened to be walking in the door when it was being delivered and made a big To-Do about me staying away from the box. I, of course had to press him about it and he told me to drop it because it was something for my birthday. I immediately was hoping that inside that box was the Wii I have been wanting. Crazy, I know...almost 33 and pining for a Wii. I have been wanting one mainly for the Wii fit because I hear it is a nice workout and frankly, any kind of workout for me right now would be nice! So, that night, while we were laying in bed re-hashing the day he asked me what I thought was in the box. I didn't want to say a Wii because what if it wasn't? I would feel horrible! He then went on to say that he hoped I didn't think he had gotten me a Wii because he said it wasn't one. So, I closed my mouth and made up something silly. Yesterday, he went as far to make me look at the Wii's in target to price them out! This afternoon he brought the big box inside and said he thought I should open my gift early because he didn't think I would like it very much and that it would give him some time to get me something else. I said No but then he brought the kids in on it and Taylor got very insistent about me opening it. Anyone who knows me knows I love a good gift and so I ended up opening the box to find....A Wii!! I have got one heck of a guy!

We spent the afternoon playing bowling because the kids could join in on the fun as well. Let's just say that Taylor ROCKS at bowling- her high score is a 180! Cracks me up! I finally made it over a 100 but can hardly lift my arms up :) I am looking forward to a morning workout on the Wii fit in the morning!




I love my new Wii!

Taylor playing bowling!

Maddie playing bowling!

No comments: