Sunday, June 14, 2009

Taylor's Ballet Recital

We got to enjoy Taylor's ballet recital this weekend! Wow! What an improvement from the last Spring Recital. No tears and only a little bit of stage fright. I was so proud of her! She told me before her dress rehearsal that she was "very scared but that she would be her bravest". She didn't show it on stage this year that she was scared at all. I think I even saw a smile on her face! Thank you to all the family who came to watch her! It meant the world to her and when I went to pick her up after the performance she asked me "where are my fans, mom?" Too cute!

I love this shot...look at those buns :)

So proud of herself and very happy that her family came to see her dance!

We can't forget about Maddie! She wore her tutu to the performance!

No comments: