Wednesday, August 5, 2009

9 years and Counting.....

Dave and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary today! Normally we would go out to eat and catch a movie but we decided that since we had just gone to Vegas that we would stay home and have a nice dinner with the girls to celebrate. Before we left for Vegas Taylor and Maddie started asking me if they could see my wedding dress. I got the idea to have Dave and I dress up for our anniversary- he in a suit and I in the wedding dress. I cannot tell you how cute it was when I walked downstairs and the girls saw me in the dress! Taylor called me a bride all night and they both had to keep touching the dress. We had a candle light dinner, took pictures and did some dancing! It was a great evening- one that none of us will forget for a long time.

No comments: