Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine Cards!

Taylor received a letter last week explaining that they would be having a Valentine party on Thursday. Ms. Ott asked that the kids write their names on their Valentine's by themselves as part of their homework this week. Taylor had originally picked out some Hannah Montana Valentine's but when she got the letter she thought she would like to make her Valentine's for her class and give the other Valentine's to her "outside school" friends. With her teacher and 2 aids, she had to make a whopping 30 Valentine's! I put together some paper for her, traced hearts for her to cut out, folded paper into cards, found some random fun foam hearts, etc for her and then let her start creating. I came home from work today and she and my mom had left me a note to go and look upstairs. I found all her cards completed and I had to share them because they are so thoughtful- she put in a ton of effort into them! She apparently worked on them all day today and even had a dent in her finger to prove it!

A part of her list from her teacher. The back of the page was full of names as well!


A sample of her Valentine's! I love them!

No comments: