Monday, August 2, 2010

Crescent Bar Vacation...again!

We were lucky enough to get to spend another week at Crescent Bar at the end of July. Dave had a conference in Salem so as soon as he was on the road we headed over the mountains to meet my mom, Darci and her kids and Jill. We had an amazing time despite the very HOT weather (100+) and our horrific ride home which had us stuck on the pass for over 2 hours for rock blasting! A highlight for me? Playing different card games each night after the kids were in bed AND keeping score to see who would be the big winner at the end of the week. When I left on Thursday it was a tie for first between my mom and I!

Really does it get any better than this? We did a lot of THIS all week long!

The girls, Dave and I have been watching Wipe Out on T.V. lately so the girls created their own Wipe Out at C.B.! It was pretty funny! I introduce to you Taylor the Toothless Wonder and Maddie the Chicken Nugget Eating Machine...she later re-named herself as Taylor Swift.

Steady...Steady....

Maddie made it across and is now jumping her final jump!

Still loving life even after Wipe Out!

We had to have one of these at least once a day!

Emilie played some golf.

Taylor practiced hitting.

And Maddie...well she sat and ate her club.

Paddle boat rides were a must every day.

Jill and Mike THOUGHT they were going to have a relaxing weekend... :)

Maddie in a rare time out from the beach- she made me look bad and I love the sun! She would stay down at the beach each day until dusk!

Tubbies were a must every night! Lots of sand!

We welcomed beautiful evenings like this every night!

The big highlight though? Rides on the Grizzly!!

No comments: