Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Birthday!

This was a tough birthday....35? Wow! It hit me hard- as Dave would say, I'm half way to 70 :) I think what made it even worse was the fact that my baby turned 5 only a few short days after my birthday. It made me sad to think that I don't have any more little one's behind her. It made me feel old quite frankly. Not old enough to consider having another one though!

My birthday was actually celebrated a bit late this year- on my big day, Dave had school board and Taylor had been home for 3 days with a high temperature. So, that weekend, we went to Anthony's with my mom, Dave's mom and Jerry. I absolutely LOVE Anthony's and it was a special treat to be dining with the whole family! My favorite part about the night was when Maddie ordered a steak- the life this girl lives, I tell you!

Before we went to dinner though I got to go on a shopping spree at World Market thanks to my mom, Roger and Lynette, my Grandma and Grandpa and Connie and Richard. I've been thinking a lot about getting an entry way bench and they all gave me gift cards to get it! Not only did I have enough gift cards to get the bench, I was able to get four baskets to go under the bench and a matching mirror to go above it. My super husband came right home and assemble everything and hung the mirror that same night! I am in love with my entry way!! Thank you, thank you family!!






It was a nice evening and as usual, I feel so blessed; an amazing husband, 2 wonderful little girls, and a supportive and loving family. I'm a lucky girl!

No comments: