Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Day At the Ocean!


After being sent a baby announcement card from a friend it led me to spend over an hour looking at her beautiful blog about her family and here I am officially starting my own blog! It will be a work in progress for sure! I hope to add all the "cute" stuff to it just as soon as I can learn how to add it!


Dave, Taylor, Maddie and I spent an incredible day at the ocean during my spring break. It was the only day that it didn't rain and it was truly a beautiful, sunny (but very windy) day. The girls love the beach and as soon as we arrived Taylor was off and running; making sandcastles, collecting rocks and begging her daddy to fill up her bucket with ocean water. Maddie took a little bit of time to warm up to the beach. She claimed that she: "Not like it!" Once Dave and I started to bury her feet in the sand she changed her mind quickly! The girls spent the entire day rolling down sandy beach hills, burying mom and dad's hands and feet and building lots of sand castles. It was a great way to end a rainy spring break!

No comments: