Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kids!

The end of the school year is our busiest time of year. Dave has some kind of event at the middle school almost every night until the end of the year. Tonight was one of those nights~ He literally just walked in the door and it's 9:45! The girls and I always try and do something when he's gone and tonight we chose to go to a local park in our neighborhood. It was later in the evening and we had the whole park to ourselves. Taylor and Maddie experienced their first underdogs (I think that is what they call those!) on the swings and I am hoping I can move my arms and back tomorrow :) On the way home, Taylor shouted out : "Mom, Mom, it's the sunsetter!" Maddie is of course repeating exactly what Taylor has just said in her own version: "Suntetter, hmm, des, des, Suntetter" Sure enough I looked out side and what did I see? The sunset! Too cute! I had to write this down because I don't want to forget these sweet precious things they say!
I hope everyone is having a great week!

By the way....still no new niece or cousin for our family....we are all still waiting! (somewhat patiently at this point)

Heather

No comments: