Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Beginning of Summer Vacation!

We have been enjoying our first few days of summer vacation. The girls and I stayed in our pajama's our first day off and did absolutely nothing! It was fabulous! My mom, sister and Emilie just left after spending a few days in Olympia with us. We had a lot of fun visiting, going to Burfoot park and the school park as well as going to the marina every day! My sister is enjoying being a new mommy but I have to tell you that I am glad that I am not in her shoes anymore! When you are going through the baby stage you don't realize just how much work it is. Now that mine are so much more independent I was looking at her and feeling sorry for her! Babies are a ton of work! But our sweet baby girl Emilie is definitely worth it! Taylor and Maddie thought it was so great that she spent the night. Other than that, we haven't been doing much of anything else. We have our final inspection tomorrow- hopefully that will go well so that we can start moving things out of storage this weekend. Then, we are off to Florida on July 1st! We can't wait! I hope everyone is enjoying the sun!

Emilie enjoying the sun! 4 weeks old....



Maddie, Taylor, Nana, Emilie and Grandma eating lunch at the marina!

Grandma, Emilie, Taylor and Maddie going for a walk on the dock!

Grandma and her girls! Too sweet!

No comments: