Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's Official!

Well....I can officially say that on this day, Sunday (at 11:56 p.m.), June 22nd, 2008 that I have finished my Masters in Reading!

After 17 months of working on papers, projects, group work, discussion posts, journal entries and tutoring I have to say that it was very much worth my time. I honestly feel that I have learned so much about how I can help my students to become the best readers possible!

I have to thank my hubby for without him, this would honestly not have been possible! He was the one who from the start encouraged me to do this. When I was tired of writing a paper he was the one who helped me get through it. He was the one who literally took over bed time- he did bath time, story time and the putting of the girls to bed. From the bottom of my heart Dave, thank you for all your love and support! I love you!

No comments: