Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cougs....

Well, another sad defeat today....Dave has been handling the Cougar losses very well this year. He is frustrated as all get out but is trying to stay some what upbeat. We have been enjoying having friends over to watch the Coug games and for all who know me it has been extra nice for me because I have other people to talk to other than Dave during the game :) I don't mean this in a bad way but anyone who has ever been with Dave during a football game knows how intense he can get :) We had friends over for the game today and it was so much fun to watch all of the kids (6 girls!) play and interact with one another. We got to enjoy some dancing and singing, dress up and cookie decorating. I love that my girls have such sweet and kind friends to be with. It will be so much fun to see them all in high school together! Lord help us all....
Great friends....Taylor (4), Molly (5), Chloe (7), Kaylin (3), Maddie (2) and Macie (1- not pictured).

No comments: