Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ugly Holiday Sweater Party!

Hi Everyone!
Dave and I are enjoying some time together this weekend alone at the house! Yes, I said alone...the girls were invited by my mom to come and stay with her this weekend. Normally, she comes to our house every Monday and watches the girls and takes them to Ballet. Due to Thanksgiving the girls don't have ballet and so she thought it would be fun to watch them at her house until Tuesday so that they could be with Emilie as well. So, here I sit on a Sunday morning, drinking coffee with no interruptions. It is nice but quite odd!

Dave and I had a really fun day yesterday. We invited friends over for the ever so exciting apple cup and then later in the evening headed to dinner with friends and then to an ugly holiday sweater party to kick off the season. We had a lot of fun and I can't remember laughing as much as I did last night.



So cute...Dave was still celebrating the COUG WIN!!



Here I am...looking oh, so good!


Together with some of our greatest friends..the Kovals and the Gentrys.


My girlfriends and I...Lorraine, Chrissy, Krista and Jen
Dave and I are heading out soon to go and do some Christmas shopping for the girls while they are away and then I think we are both planning on taking a NAP! I am looking forward to a relaxing day. We are so lucky (and spoiled) to have such great family who love and adore our children!

Wishing everyone a great (short) week! I will be back soon with a Thanksgiving report!

No comments: