Friday, December 26, 2008

Family Party!

This year, my family decided to have a family Christmas party before Christmas arrived. It was such a fun evening! Jill and Mike hosted at their home in Everett. We played a fun game with gift cards (I get to spend mine at Macy's!), opened gifts and just had time to visit. So fun! Jill just sent me some really cute pictures from the evening, so I will try and post them soon.

Before we went to the party, my mom had my grandparents over for a yummy luncheon (is anyone noticing yet how much we have eaten this holiday season??) and to open gifts. Both my sister and I would not be with them on Christmas Eve and so it was nice to get together and be with the two of them. My grandpa will be going in for surgery on the 29th to remove the cancer from his neck. It will be quite an extensive surgery and he will have to stay in the hospital for quite some time. They are removing lymph nodes, the tumor and a few other things. The 29th will be a very stressful day for all of us as our sweet grandpa goes into the hospital.






Taylor, Emilie and Maddie




Maddie girl!

Taylor (she was so excited that Nana curled her hair!)

Could they be any more different from one another? Sweats and a dress...hmm....Heather and Darci?

Taylor loves her Grandpa Woof-Woof!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hoping all is well with your grandpa and keeping you all in our prayers.