Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

It was Dave's birthday yesterday...poor guy, I don't think he had a whole lot of fun after just having knee surgery the day before. He was a great sport though for the girls sake! They of course had the best time! Carolyn was kind enough to make dinner and have the "birthday party" at our house so I didn't have to do much of anything which was so helpful. We ate dinner, opened gifts, ate dessert and then everyone in my family was asleep by 8:05. Not too exciting...I am really glad we went to the ocean as part of his birthday or I would have felt really horrible!





After the kids and I got home I came in to check on my patient and this is what I found!

The girls helping Daddy open gifts!




Birthday Dessert!


Dave is recovering nicely from his surgery and is hoping to hobble to work on Thursday. He has to do interviews for the middle school at the end of the day so he will go in for sure at that time- and then his only other commitment is the Prom on Saturday- guess who he asked to go? Yep! Yours truly! I asked him if I could buy a new dress? I haven't gotten a response on that one yet!











Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Just checking in. =) Haven't heard from you in a while. I hope all is well. Take care!