Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Computer Breakdown!

I know.....it has been entirely WAY to long! About 4 weeks ago our computer decided to just go ahead and break on us. We have been so busy that we finally were able to schedule to have someone come out and take a look at it. Dave met the guy today and it was fixed within an hour. I don't have access to the BLOG at work so I haven't been able to communicate with anyone. I AM SO SORRY! We are all doing great! I won't post pictures now but will briefly update you on life!

Taylor- is counting down the days until her 5th birthday (4 more!) and informed me today that she would really like to have a half Princess, half Hannah Montana party. I quickly informed her that her mommy had already invested a lot of time into a princess party and that was the end of the conversation! We have a fun day planned for her on Saturday and then she has her kid party on Sunday. Pictures to come soon! She has started playing soccer and she had a blast at her first practice last week. She is of course about a foot taller than everyone!

Maddie- is our very opinionated little girl these days! She makes up her mind and you can't convince her otherwise! I have no idea who she gets that from! She too is playing soccer and had a good 10 minute practice before she got shy and decided to have Dave hold her for the rest of the practice. She firmly believes that she has a "loose" tooth and that she will be heading to Kindergarten with Taylor in the fall! She makes us laugh!

Heather- is doing well! 6 weeks ago I joined a new gym and even got a personal trainer for 4 days. I decided it was high time to lose my "muffin top" and spend some time making myself feel a bit better. It has not been an easy time but I am very excited to announce that I have lost 8.5 pounds and that I am back to my pre-Taylor weight....I still have some work to do- it appears that my muffin top just might be with me for life :) I have 3 more weeks of a strict diet and exercise routine and then I am going to head into a maintenance program. School is almost over (19 days) and I am getting excited to pack up my classroom and head to my new school!

Dave- is so busy with work right now it is insane! He is having to do double duty with both the high school and the middle school right now so he has something almost every night. He is most definitely counting down the days until summer vacation! He is recovering very nicely from his knee surgery and he was oh so bummed when the doctor informed him that he could no longer run long distance- HA!

We had an amazing Memorial Day Weekend which included BBQ's, good friends, Smores and the marina!

I promise to catch everyone up with life soon!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm glad you're back. =)