Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mother's Day!

I had an absolutely wonderful Mother's Day! We did basically nothing which is what I had requested! We are constantly on the go and I simply wanted to putz around the house and enjoy the day with Dave and the girls. My favorite part was that I got to take a nap- by myself! Dave took the girls out for a while so the house was completely quiet and I must have been tired! 2 hours later I woke with a start but I sure felt refreshed! The girls made me a new plate that I could display with their names written on it. It is so cute! They painted all around it in my favorite colors. I do love these little treasures! I was spoiled by my hubby as well- I have been begging for an IPOD for when I go and work out and was very surprised when he presented me with one! I am loving my workouts that much more now! We had barbecued hamburgers for dinner and built a fire and roasted marshmallows to end our evening.

No comments: