Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kindergarten Registration



Oh My! How is it possible that our sweet little baby girl is headed to Kindergarten in the fall? As I was filling out all the paperwork I had lots of memories running through my head...her first birthday party, eating cat throw up under the table (it's true!), playing with spices and flour on the kitchen floor, I could go on and on.... I am SO excited for her to start school and for all her new adventures that will take place during this next step in her life! She too is excited! She didn't quite get the concept that you sign up and then start in the fall. She had a 30 minute meltdown about the fact that she couldn't start school the very next day! As she was sobbing, she was shouting "Mom, Mom, I just need to start my learnin!" I love this girl!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

How cute. If only the love of school and "learnin" lasted through high school. =) I think we've decided to hold off on starting Hannah. Thanks for your words of advice. =)