Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter (A little late!)

We had a wonderful Easter! Maddie stole the show in my opinion this year- she was at the perfect age to be excited about everything! She woke up at 6:15 a.m. to use the bathroom and as she was going a little light bulb went off in her head..."Mom, did the bunny come?" "I don't know" "I need to check" "Okay"....She promptly goes out to the living room- "Mom, where is my basket?" "I don't know" "Him's was hungry- he ate all the lettuce" "Where is my basket?" And my favorite..."Mom, look, him's left him's tail on the ground!....I need to get my sister" (the bunny left parts of his cotton tail as a trail to help the girls find their baskets) and then she promptly ran in and woke Taylor up! By 6:30 a.m. the girls had found their baskets and were very busy eating candy and playing!





We headed to Dave's mom's for Easter brunch which was DELICIOUS! I think I ate 3 (ok maybe 4) sticky buns. YUM! Then, we headed to Everett in the afternoon for Easter dinner. The whole family was at Connie's house and it was so great to see everyone! The girls had fun finding Easter eggs that Connie and my mom had hidden all over the house for them!







So cute! Maddie, John, Taylor and Emilie!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love those dresses and I love the fact that Emilie has a matching one too. So cute!