Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fun Day on Black Lake

I have been pestering Dave (yes, I do love to pester that boy!) about taking the boat out to the Lake to "test" run it for Crescent Bar to make sure it is running well before we are using it lots and when the girls and I got home from Everett we decided to head out and go for it! I am so glad we did. We had a BLAST! There is just something about sitting back and watching the girls laugh and giggle together about nothing particular and that is what they did the entire time on the boat. Maddie was the dare devil (weird!) and wanted Dave to go extremeley fast in the boat while Taylor of course wanted him to slow down! Taylor would stick her toes oh so gently into the water and Maddie would practically jump right in to the water. It was hilarious! The boat ran well for sitting in the garage all winter and it truly was a fun way to spend our Sunday together. I am excited for many more boat rides to come!



A Classic Maddie face!

Taylor (and Maddie) screamed as loud as they could when the boat was moving! Something about the wind....

I love this picture...my 3 favorite people!

Maddie and I enjoying some time together on the boat!

No comments: