Friday, July 17, 2009

The Fit Stop!

About three months ago I finally decided that it was time for me to take time for myself (what??) and try to get back in shape after having our two sweet little girls. My girlfriend had been going to The Fit Stop and was really happy with her workouts and what not and so I decided to go and check it out. I ended up joining the gym and committing to a 9 week (which in the end ended up being a 12 week) diet and fitness program. I can't remember a time when I have been pushed more or a time when I have felt so good about my health and body! I have ended up losing 18 pounds and have dropped 2 pant sizes! And yes, mom, I am DONE losing weight now and my plan is to maintain what I have done! I had to post all this because while we were on vacation I received numerous phone calls from friends saying that I was on the Fit Stops billboard! Pretty cool huh?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow. I wouldn't have thought you needed to lose any weight but Congratulations...a billboard and everything. woo hoo! =)

Darci Desilet said...

NICE. They put you on the billboard? I might have freaked out.