Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Visit with Santa!

What's not to love about visiting Santa? Apparently, a lot of things! This year due to lack of time my mom, sister and I headed to the Alderwood Mall to get the girls pictures taken with Santa. I have to say that the line wasn't too bad and that the Santa is actually kind of cute! Dave and I had been preparing Maddie and Taylor for the "big visit" for all of December and both claimed that they were going to smile for him because they wanted to be big cousins to Emilie. As you can see from the pictures below, one of the girls held up on that agreement while the other one didn't! To her defense, right before they went to sit on Santa's lap, she hit her chin on my camera and that set her off. Needless to say my mom, sister and I got to have a very good laugh (and all the people around us thought we were the most evil people EVER!) Until next year.....



Here is Maddie Happy :)

Here is Maddie Sad (and a little bit angry!)

Now, here is both Emilie AND Maddie sad!

No comments: