Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friendly Grove Park!

Another day, another park! As Dave pointed out to me today: The weather is supposed to be turning so it's a good thing you are doing all of your outdoor activities this week. The girls were most excited about going to Friendly Grove Park for one reason; the bike trail! It was absolutely perfect. I could sit (and read!) and keep an eye on the girls as they rode around this little trail. Taylor went around 7 times! Maddie only went once because a little baby (conveniently also named Maddie) showed up and she was history after that. I tell you that girl is going to make an amazing Mommy one day! Another great day!


Can anyone guess what Maddie's favorite outfit is these days?? If you look back in the last few posts you'll see her with this same outfit on!

Taylor LOVES to ride her bike!
The girls on the bike trail!
I'm not sure if we will be pulling from the jar tomorrow. Dave has to interview for a Math teacher in the a.m. and then is hoping to get off early. His mom is taking the girls over night so that we can go out and celebrate our anniversary. I am so looking forward to some alone time with my guy! Not sure what we are doing yet but just being with him will be plenty good for me!

No comments: