Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Open House for Taylor!


The long, anticipated night finally arrived for Taylor; Open House! She was so full of life tonight it made me more then a little teary! Proudly walking into her new classroom, saying Hi to her teacher, Mrs. Bond, giving a gasp of excitement when she saw that her best friend Katrina would be sitting across from her and oh, how lovely it was to watch her pick up her Welcome Taylor sign that her teacher had put on her desk for her and to see her pure love for school. Again, more then a little teary tonight.


I didn't think that I would be that emotional about her going to school all day but I was wrong. Very, very wrong. Our little girl is growing up quickly and right before our eyes.


However, I know that it's time and it's what we all go through but I just wish for a few more moments I could make time stand still. With that said, her outfit has been picked, her lunch has been packed and tomorrow morning whether I want her to or not, she is heading to First Grade. Insert Sigh.

No comments: