Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Keeping True to my Word.....

In keeping with my December promise to myself (if you've forgotten, it's to simply ENJOY and be IN every moment of the holiday season with the girls and Dave!) we've been doing lots of fun and random things! Here is an update....

Is that Dasher and Dancer? Nope! Just Maddie and Taylor as reindeer!

Taylor the reindeer!


It was a school night and the girls had opened their advent box for the day and out popped reindeer antlers. It always amazes me the things that they attach on to- this was one of them. Dave and I were cooking dinner and during that time, Taylor made Maddie a rudolph nose, taped it to her face and she stuffed pillows into her stomach to be Santa. They had this whole imaginary game going with presents and a sleigh!




We had our annual dinner with Jerry's family last weekend and it's become a tradition to make gingerbread houses. Taylor had more on her face then on her house :) and Maddie did her house all by herself this year- it's amazing what a difference a year can make- I remember last year having to put all the icing on her house for her!





We've had lots of rain in the last few weeks and on this particular day it was pouring! The girls were more then thrilled to make tags for our Christmas packages with me. I stamped and glued and they did all the glittering! You should have seen us by the time we were done....we were quite sparkly!











No comments: