Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Maddie! Part 3....

You have to enjoy a kid birthday party right? I can remember planning my parties with my mom and how elaborate, yet simple they would be. I can still remember my kermit the frog party, my barbie party and my first sleepover birthday party! I loved them and want my kids to remember their parties as well. Last year, Maddie wanted to go to Chuck-E-Cheeses for her party and this year, she wanted to go to the Painted Plate. I didn't argue with her about it because I want her to be happy. I have to admit, although the party was extremley quick, it was convenient and easy for me. We literally had to show up 15 minutes before the party and as soon as it was over we packed up our new treasures and left. Maddie had a great time and left happy- so that's all that matters. I got in the car and said to Dave that I was happy our birthday extravaganza's were over! :)
The birthday girl!



Sweet Cousins! Drew, Taylor, Maddie and Emilie!


Dave's dad, Lynette, Matt, Amy and the boys and my sister, Emilie and Trey all came over after the party and we visited and dinner while the kids played together. My sister and her kids ended up staying the night. The 3 girls decided that they wanted to all sleep in the same room- it went better then expected! Emilie was the last one to fall asleep at 9:45! Dave, Darci and I enjoyed cocktails and a movie together after all were asleep! It was a fun day!

No comments: