Friday, July 29, 2011

Laughlin!

We recently returned from a 40th birthday celebration trip honoring our good friend Sean!
Dave and I created these T-shirts to wear on the airplane and on our first night in Laughlin. I think they turned out way better then my original idea of using puffy paints! If you ever want to have conversations with the most random people, I suggest you wear a shirt with someone else's face on it! We met lots of new friends our first day in Laughlin!
From L-R....Dave, me, Jen, Eddie, Sean (b-day boy) and Krista!
It was H-O-T in Laughlin- the kind of hot that takes your breath away. Dave and I loved the heat and spent our days outside next to (or in) the pool! This is one of my favorites of Dave!


Occassionally, our friends would make an appearance in the pool! The heat they claimed, was just too much for them...they found a fun bar to hang out in, instead!
I was a happy camper! I love the S-U-N!
On our way back to the airport in Vegas, we decided to detour and visit the Hoover Dam. I am so glad we did. Although, we only had about a half an hour to explore it, it was well worth our time!

I was glad I had lugged our big camera around all week just for these pictures. Now, if I only would have packed the big lens!




No comments: