Monday, January 16, 2012

New Years Eve!

We really stepped it up this New Years Eve! Usually, our core group of friends gets together at one of our houses and we spend the evening playing games, eating and watching the kids run wild! This year though, our dear friend Jen turned 40 and so we partied 80's style at a local hotel. We all got dressed up and danced the night away to a local band. Let's just say we were all a hit! It was a fantastic night filled with lots of laughs, dancing and good friends!
I made this (thank you Pinterest!) for Jen as a gag gift!
Yes, Dave and I set up the tripod so we could take this picture....and yes, that is Dave's old basketball uniform from 8th grade.....and yes, we know it doesn't really fit him anymore :)
I don't have words for this....Can I tell you though that people were chanting USA, USA by the end of the evening AND he was like a local celebrity- getting his picture taken left and right!

Me? I borrowed my outfit from my sister! You can't beat a jazzercise leotard!
My girlfriends! The birthday girl is on the right!
The boys!
The whole gang!

No comments: