Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bowling Party!

As a few of you know, my dear friend, Krista has recently launched a party planning business. If you haven't checked out her site yet, you should! She is talented. Hoopla Events can plan your next birthday party, fundraiser, wedding or even your backyard get together this summer. I'm pretty excited about her business and have felt so fortunate to be involved in a lot of the things she's been doing. I think I even have a name now...a stylist. And you know how happy that makes me right? I love helping her and I love seeing the end result of what she does.

When I was talking with her about Taylor's 9th birthday and explaining that she wanted a bowling themed party, Krista's eyes lit up as this was on her list of parties she wanted to have photographed for future clients to look at. I took that as my green light to plan a fun party for Taylor and to help her out. Krista was amazing in helping me gather all the little things I wanted for the party; from the party printables right down to the straws! Together, I think we pulled off a pretty adorable party!

Before I show you all the details I have to give a HUGE thank you to my newest friend, Stacy! Stacy is one of Krista's photographers and she drove from Gig Harbor to our house on a Saturday to take pictures of the party and the best part for me? She took some absolutely, melt my heart, breathtaking pictures of my girl. Stacy is a part time photographer, full time mama and has the hugest, kindest heart ever! Be sure to check out her business Lauren Oliver Photography. Thanks again Stacy!
All printables you see for this party were made by Amanda's Parties To Go.



These adorable milk (they are plastic!) jugs were found at Smash Cake! They have adorable things!



These adorable cookies were made locally by the very talented Sugar Canvas Boutique Bakery! Be sure to like them on Facebook!





This was Taylor's favorite thing! Everyone signed the bowling pin and it now is on her shelf in her bedroom.




And this was my favorite part! Photo Booths make everything silly and happy and FUN!





Our beautiful almost 9 year old! Stacy thank you, thank you!




A happy day! This mama loves her girl!

Thanks again to Krista and Stacy for helping me make Taylor's day such a special one! XOXO

No comments: