Friday, July 12, 2013

Animal Lover?!?

Dare I say it? An animal lover? Who me? Hmm.... It may be possible.

Proof this may be happening?

Reason #1: These 2 cuties. They've been begging (along with their dad), pleading and begging some more for a puppy for what feels like FOREVER! I finally caved. Huge for me.

Reason #2: Dog Hair on anything....including my bed doesn't bother me anymore. Like, at all.



Reason #3: I only get a LiTtLe bit upset when these kinds of things happen instead of ranting and raving for hours.....

Reason #4: I'm actually getting exercise (more like a workout on my arms) and enjoying my beautiful neighborhood that I'm blessed to live in.

Reason #5: I baked a first birthday cake for Lucy. Now, that's love right there.



Reason #6: Enter Buddy. He's Taylor's Guinea Pig. I like him. He's cute, sweet and easy to take care of. She got him for her 9th birthday.


Finally, if this wasn't enough evidence that I've become an animal lover in comes
Reason #7: The talk of getting ANOTHER dog. I'm not even sweating or getting the shakes. In fact, I've already got the name picked out: Gordy.


(Please excuse that it's been way too long since my last post! I actually had this ready to go a long time ago.....until I wasn't able to upload pics to my page. Thanks to my hubby for finally figuring it out! Be prepared for lots of posts in the next week!)

No comments: