Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Maddie Girls New Hair!



Maddie got her hair cut today and I just had to share a few pictures of her! She was starting to sport a serious mullet and she hates having her hair up so I took her into a hair salon today and had her get a new hair style! I think it turned out cute! Happy Wednesday!

Here she is...being her usual silly self!

Who couldn't love this sweet face? Too cute!!

A view of the back of her hair! (By the way, we took these pictures at my school tonight~it was parent volunteer appreciation night so the girls and I headed to the event for a while)

1 comment:

Darci Desilet said...

Hi Auntie Heather! I am working on keeping my blog updated like you--how do you put a picture on with words underneath, but have it all part of the same post? You'll have to show me when you come up here for Emmie's baptism.