Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun pictures of the house

I feel like I have been posting way too much about the house....but couldn't resist a few pictures of mostly completed rooms. We are finally in the stage where we get to decorate so it has been fun putting our ideas onto walls and things.



This picture isn't that great- but I saw this at a friends house and asked her if I could borrow her idea. It is a curtain rod with hooks to hang the kids art work on...I love it!




I have had these old fashioned alphabet cards for over 3 years...a gift from my mom. It is nice to finally have a spot for them!






Here is Dave's "man" room....I have never seen him quite so excited about something. He is so proud of his Cougar room :)




Up close picture of the life size cougar stadium rug. The girls love running end zone to end zone and call this daddy's Go Cougs rug!

The mini wet bar- I am thrilled that all these lovely glasses don't have to go downstairs in my kitchen cupboards!! :)
Wishing everyone a fun weekend! I will post again soon with pictures from the SPU 10 year girl's basketball reunion we are having at our house on Saturday night. It is sure to be a fun evening!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi, Heather.
I am all about "fun pictures" of the house ... You should be excited to share them and everyone excited to see them! You've waited long enough it sounds like. It looks like a beautiful home, congrats to all!
Jen
ps- I had a similar hanging for the kids' artwork when they were younger ... I loved it because you could change it as they brought home new things! It will turn into Spelling Tests in no time - Enjoy!