Sunday, July 27, 2008

SPU Basketball Reunion

Wow! A majority of my old (it is weird saying old!) teammates came over for a BBQ and major catch up chat session this weekend. It was just like old times! We came together like we hadn't been apart for ten years! We had lots of laughs and lots of reminiscing about all sorts of random things. Everyone brought their children as well and at one time I counted 13 kids running around having the best time together! It was an evening that I won't forget for a very long time!Beth and I~Great Buddies all through College!

Chantel A.K.A Snax and I~College Roommates

Left to Right~ Stacy Brough, Beth Palmer, Lynne Roberts, Linnea Jarvits, Chantel Vinson, Hannah Bradford, me, Wendy Kuipers

Chantel, Beth and I~ Still laughing at each other even after 10 years! Also, this is Beth's son, Jace, who was best buddies with Taylor this weekend. They were sad to leave one another.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: