Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Decorations

I have to say that this Thanksgiving Break has been fun HoWeVer....I am exhausted! We spent our entire weekend shopping, cleaning and putting up decorations both inside and out! As I sit here now I am very pleased with how the house looks! I love the outside and the inside is gorgeous! Taylor and Maddie have enjoyed every minute of it. Taylor has especially been excited about decorating - Maddie really could care less! She always is saying that everything looks beautiful and pretty but she hasn't helped much or cared if anything is in her room. Taylor on the other hand has found every little decoration that I haven't used in the house to place in her room. There are so many knick knacks and what not in her room that I crack up every time I go in there!







Proud Taylor in her very decorated room!





I had to do a close up of this...Take note to the 4 snow globes and the basket filled with Princess fruit snacks for her to share with her friends when they come over.





Seriously? Could you cram any more on the bookshelf? :)




The girls have also been having lots of fun playing with our Rudolph hat. Dave bought this hat in Leavenworth the day he proposed to me (Ahh...) over 9 years ago. Taylor has invented a "Santa" game where Rudolph wears the hat and "Santa" carries a garbage sack around and fills it up with presents and then Rudolph guides him around to the different "houses" to deliver presents. Bless my mom...she is the only one who will play it with her for more than 5 minutes!










Finally, I have to share with you what the outside of our house looks like. I LOVE it!! Dave did a great job!








Wishing everyone a wonderful first week in December! I am sure I will be back soon with more December fun from all of us!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Your house looks beautiful. The front porch looks great! I had to laugh at Taylor's decorating and the basket of fruit snacks. That is so something Hannah would do. Too funny. Merry Christmas!