Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

A Happy belated Thanksgiving to our dear family and friends! We had a lovely day of togetherness...Dave's family came to Olympia to celebrate our first Thanksgiving in the new house. It was so nice to be able to cook and throw a party at our new place! Everyone had a great time (especially the cousins!).


The girls sat like this for almost the entire Macy's Day Parade!

You will notice that Maddie spent most of her Thanksgiving in her jammies- unlike her sister!


Taylor was very excited to wear this dress to Thanksgiving! (Notice in later pictures that she changes into her jammies....)

Drew, Luke and Taylor (Maddie did NOT want her picture taken!)



After we ate Taylor realized that she didn't eat any turkey so she went ahead and ate this...I almost gagged watching her eat it...GROSS!

Maddie had to hold her head up to eat her ice cream otherwise she might have fallen asleep!

Luke and Taylor playing!

Luke, Maddie and Taylor (notice the jammies change again!)

My mom drove from Everett Thanksgiving night to go shopping with me at 3:30 in the morning! We have been doing this for the last few years and she was nice enough to join me again today! We got some great deals...I was pleased with the whole thing! Needless to say, my mom is already asleep (it's 7:50 p.m.) and I am headed down to bed now. I will be back soon with Christmas decorating pictures soon! Love to all~ Heather

No comments: