Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Taylor's Exciting Day!



Taylor lost her first tooth today!


As if you can't tell how proud she is of this based on the picture, I can vouch for her 100% that she was thrilled beyond anything tonight when her tooth popped out as she was eating her green eggs, green waffles and her "regular colored" bacon!

About a week ago, we were driving to my mom's house and the entire way to Everett she was telling me how she thought her tooth was loose and that I should pull over and check on it. I completely blew her off the entire way and once we arrived and I actually did check on it, lo and behold it was indeed loose. We were a little worried that she was too young to be losing a tooth so we called the dentist and he informed us that it was okay but that it might take a long time for it to grow back in. But looking at that smile how could you not love a toothless Taylor?

She spent her evening getting her tooth fairy box organized and she had me write a note to the tooth fairy as well- it was pretty cute and included in it that she hoped the tooth fairy would bring her some gold chocolate coins (no worries...the tooth fairy found some tonight after going to 3 different stores! She bought in bulk!!) and that she loved her. I am looking forward to seeing her reaction tomorrow morning when she wakes up!


Taylor and her tooth box (as well as the cup that had been holding her tooth.)

Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that. I am so not ready for teeth to be falling out. =) That is a great picture of Taylor. So cute. Can't wait to hear about the big visit.

Jen said...

How exciting ... I remember the fun in those days. Maybe your tooth fairy will leave some "dust" (glitter) behind!!! =)