Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break~ Day 1

What a fun and sunny day the girls and I had today! As soon as the girls got up and had eaten breakfast they headed outside to play! They stayed outside for the majority of the day and as a result are exhausted and in bed! We had our friends Krista, Kaylin and Macie over today for a play date at the marina. All the kids had fun eating lunch in the sun and then playing in the sand and water. We had to pry them away from the beach after 3 hours (Macie had to take a nap)! After we got back the kids wanted to run in the sprinkler (remember, it's April 6) and had a good ole' time doing that. Lots of swing set time, riding bikes and just hanging out together was also done today. A fabulous start to our spring break together! Here are some pictures I took of our adventures today!



Taylor was highly irritated with me in this picture because I had already taken her picture 3 or 4 times this a.m.! This is Taylor's morning request from me for her breakfast...a smile face!





Maddie, Taylor, Kaylin and Macie enjoying lunch at the marina!


Maddie girl in the SAND!! Yes, I think she might actually LIKE the sand this year!! Whoohoo!!

Taylor and Kaylin searching for shells in the water.

Maddie girl and I! Taylor was DONE with pictures at this point!

No comments: