Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Break~ Day 3!

I can't believe day 3 of break is over...time is going by way too quickly! Monday is going to be right around the corner...ugh, ugh, ugh! Only a few more months right? I can do it! We had a quiet day today which was nice. We haven't gotten to lounge in our jammies yet so today was our day. In the early afternoon, two of my co-workers came by for lunch and to see the house. They had seen it at the end of the school year last year and hadn't seen it yet with all the "stuff" in it. It was nice to visit with them outside of school. After they left, the girls and I headed out to run some errands. We spent a lot of time at Target because Grandma Oh-Oh and Grandpa Woof Woof had sent them each $10 for Easter. Normally the girls have to hand their money over to Dave and I and we put it into their savings account but today the girls and I decided it would be okay for them to actually spend the money. Maddie picked out her toy (a barbie that came with a couch, laptop and a drink) in 30 seconds. Taylor however spent at least 45 minutes deciding on her toy. She ended up with a Hannah Montana microphone and a little dog. Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Sieck! Other than that, not much else went on in our household! Dave had to work late and just got home. We are doing laundry tomorrow and cleaning out the closets and putting our spring clothes in them. Should be a great time :)



This was the only picture I took today. It was a big deal to the girls! Taylor has decided to have her booster in the 3rd row of the car and Maddie has changed her car seat over into Taylor's old spot. They were thrilled by the change...I am still getting used to it- I have to climb over to buckle in Taylor.

No comments: