Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break~ Day 4!

Today was our catch up day at the house! More laundry, picking up and our big job was cleaning out our closets- taking our winter clothes out and putting our spring ones in. The job is almost done but we need to finish up in Maddie's closet tomorrow morning. I didn't take any pictures today but did want to share some funny stories with you. First, Maddie was jumping on the couch and then sitting on top of the pillow cushions, both of which she knows I don't let her do but she informed me that "my daddy ALWAYS lets me do this" and I said " I know, I must be the biggest, meanest mom ever" and she replied: "You aren't that big!" I had to laugh at that one. I'm not big, just mean :) Taylor has been obsessing over Hannah Montana the last two days. I don't know why because I do not let her watch the show (even though she begs me every day!). She bought a Hannah Montana microphone yesterday and since then Dave and I have been informed that we can call her by one of her three names....Taylor, Tay or Hannah Montana. She also let us know that she prefers the third name. She is telling everyone who will listen that her name is now Hannah Montana. She cracks me up! Below you will find a picture she drew today of Hannah Montana. Pretty cute!



I am bummed by the scan (and obviously do not know how to work it!) because you can't see her feet. She has 4 huge toes....something Taylor hasn't ever added to any of her "people" pictures. Oh, well!

No comments: