Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break~ Day 5~ Last one...boohoo :(

The girls and I spent the majority of our last day of spring break running errands together. They were troopers! We had to drop things off at the Goodwill, mail a package, get a pair of my jeans taken in to be turned into capri pants, go to the grocery store and then to the dollar store (I had to get some prizes for school). We split up the errands by doing half in the a.m. and then we took a break and went out to Yelm to eat lunch with Dave. The girls love his office because it has yummy lollipops in it so they were very excited to go and see him. It was a busy work day for him and we only stayed for a little bit before he had to go and discipline some more kids :) After lunch we finished up our errands. We spent the rest of our evening just hanging out together. The girls are asleep and I am about to go and pop some popcorn for Dave and I and we are going to watch the season finale of Friday Night Lights! My kind of Friday! I will be back soon to post Easter pictures I am sure but if I don't see you this weekend, I wish you all a wonderful Easter!

Daddy and his girls!

No comments: