Sunday, October 25, 2009

Maddie's Field Trip!

Maddie got to go on her first Preschool field trip on Friday to the local pumpkin patch. I took a half day to go with her and the two of us had the best time! Mind you, it was pouring down rain but I think that really only bothered the adults; the kids were jumping in the mud with their boots! Maddie rarely gets to do anything just for herself (she usually is tagging along to Taylor's events) and you could tell she was so proud to be on her field trip- and with her mom. She was pretty funny with her teacher (who she adores!). Miss Sandy was wanted by all the kid- "Miss Sandy, sit by me" "Miss Sandy, hold my hand". At one point she had done something with all the kids except for Maddie. She came up to Maddie and asked her if she wanted to hold her hand as they walked to the barn and Maddie replied: "No thank you, I am going to hold my Mommy's hand". Miss Sandy told me later on that sometimes she has to ask Maddie to stop telling stories so that other kids can share with her so she almost felt faint by Maddie's reply. Made my heart feel full though!

Maddie loved all the animals she got to pet. Her favorite were the pigs!

Maddie and Kaylin. You would think I was hurting them while taking this picture by the looks on their faces :)

Maddie and Mom!

Look how tall Maddie girl is!

No comments: