Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cougar Football!


A couple of weekends ago, Dave, Sean, Krista and I took the motor home to Pullman to watch the Cougs play in their home opener. I haven't been to Pullman since before Taylor was born so it was quite a big deal for me to be going! We had a very fun time! The ride over was fun sans kids- something we hadn't done yet, we did a bit of tailgating, checked out the new bookie and of course, screamed, swore at and cheered on the beloved Cougars! You know how passionate my hubby is about his Cougar Football and I have to say that not much has changed in my six year absence in Pullman; he's still loud and obnoxious! I only had to move once to a different seat and I have to say that I was the ultimate Positive Coug Wife in that I kept reminding him that he was the ultimate Postive Coug Guy and therefore for each mean thing he said he needed to say something nice. At one point, this is what I got..."Fine. They all have matching uniforms on." Oh, how this guy makes me laugh and smile! A great big ole Coug Fan with a great big ole heart to match! I love you Dave and all your Cougar spirit! Not sure when I'll be back- it could be another 6 years but I sure had a fun time being with my guy and our friends! Go Cougs!

Sorry these pictures aren't very clear! I didn't take them and had to do some downloading and copying to get them :)

No comments: