Saturday, October 9, 2010

Monthly Friday Night Meal!

I think we have a good thing going on! Friends from the neighborhood decided that we would try out a once a month Friday night meal together. In September, we went to the Meconi's house and had a Taco Bar. It was the first Friday right after school had started. I can't tell you how nice it was to shred some cheese (our contribution) and head over to the house and have a yummy dinner together. It was quite comical though because everyone was WIPED out; kids and adults from our first week back at school. Last night, Dave, the girls and I hosted for October. We made our yummy White Chicken Chilli and everyone else brought something tasty to go along with it. I can't tell you how fun it is to just be able to sit, relax and catch up! The kids are all so close that they literally run into the house and disappear until it's time to leave. I love it. I feel so lucky to have met all these amazing people!

I leave you with a picture of almost all the kids. Ellie and Addy were at a football game last night but otherwise everyone else was present. Trying to get them all to sit still was rather comical! Happy Weekend everyone!

From L to R.... Mateo, Ava, Kennedy, Mason, Maddie and Taylor in the back!

No comments: