Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We started our Thanksgiving morning with a yummy breakfast shared with Carolyn and Jerry. I had to take a picture...we have snow in the background- a first!


Sweet girls who I'm so very thankful for!


Maddie made Dave and I this centerpiece at her preschool to use for our breakfast....thank goodness we finally got to use it- not sure how much longer it was going to last :)




Taylor made this at school! In Love with it! Certainly something that will be on my table for many years to come!
After breakfast, we actually got the Christmas decorations out! The girls had fun looking at all the things we had packed away and their rooms are officially decorated for the holiday! (they are anxiously awaiting a tree though!) We then headed out for Everett around 3 and I was anxious to arrive to meet this sweet baby girl!

Kylee Kathleen Bjella! Welcome to our family!
Born November 20th
Taylor seems so old all of a sudden.....

And it wasn't long ago that we were all holding Miss Maddie!




We had lots of fun visiting and eating. Connie and Richard had lots of fun things for the kids to do- one of the highlights? Making turkeys!

I think I've already mentioned how Thankful we are to have this sweet pea in our lives but just in case you didn't hear it the first time, I'll say it again...SO THANKFUL!


And this one? Just as Thankful! Her smile and laugh light up our lives daily!




And Miss Emilie...this year I'm thankful she actually likes me :) I think I'm officially loved by my niece and I certainly hope she knows just how thankful I am for her and all the joy she brings to our lives!
As for the rest of the family? Well, John was too busy last night to stop and get his picture taken and Trey? Well, I held him for a good portion of the night and honestly, I didn't grab my camera! Dang.
It was so much fun to be with the entire family- we filled that dining room up good and plenty- a first in quite a few years. So much to be thankful for...Dave- my ultimate husband who supports and loves me in all that I do. Taylor and Maddie- 2 great kids who are fun loving, kind and full of life. My job- love those 6 year olds! My mom- an amazing person who is so giving and loves her grandkids with all her heart and for Grandma's health, 2 new babies born healthy and happy into our family, my list could go on and on....

No comments: