Friday, August 26, 2011

Soaking It Up!

As our last few weeks of summer are nearing we have been living it up with....

Impromptu get togethers with friends....
Rock On!

What is better than a 4 man slip and slide?
This girl loves to slip n slide!
And going downtown to see parades.....

The bag pipes are my favorite.


The pet parade is a favorite at our house! This years theme was Villains vs. Superhero's!
And heading to Seattle for our first Storm game.....
LOVE Tay's face in this picture! Makes me LAUGH every time I look at it!
Not gonna lie- I loved going to the game, loved the people, the activities and these spirit sticks!
It was a beautiful night and when we walked out of the game the Space Needle was gorgeous!
This week we've been home quite a bit as Maddie girl has had the summer flu. Poor girl has been fighting a 103 temp for 5 days now and has been laid up in bed. She's been to the doctor and they've taken blood and checked her out- they think a few more days and she should be back as good as new. We are looking forward to it!
I head back to work next week for my LID day and open house and to get all those bulletin boards up and decorated! Reality is about to set in for me! Not sure if I'm ready to give up my Jammie's until 10 and drinking coffee all morning routine quite yet!
Dave has been at work all summer and is really enjoying his new job! He has finally been able to meet a lot of the students this week as they had registration and he gets to meet and interact with his new staff early next week as they begin their LID days as well.
Taylor is anxiously waiting to find out who her 2nd grade teacher is going to be (don't you remember those days??)! She watches for the mailman to come each day and runs as fast as she can to the mailbox. I'm hoping the letter arrives soon for her sake!

No comments: