Monday, August 29, 2011

Tumwater Falls!

The weather has been SO beautiful this past week and we haven't really been able to enjoy it due to Miss Maddie's recent illness. So we decided to head outside for a bit as a family- we love Tumwater Falls and it's an easy, short little hike that the girls can do. Apparently, Maddie is still a bit tired and recovery from all her time down as she fell asleep in the car and continued to sleep as we arrived to our destination. So....Dave and Maddie stayed in the car and Taylor and I headed outside to enjoy the Falls! (Not exactly as I had pictured our family outing!)
My mom had recently bought Taylor and Maddie new running shoes for back to school and it's always been a rule that you can't wear anything new until school starts BUT we broke the rules yesterday (shh...don't tell Grandma!) and Taylor thought she was pretty H.O.T. stuff in her new shoes! It was one of those days where she would've let me take her picture for anything and everything. I only posted a few of my favorites for you!

Notice the shoes....and her H.U.G.E. feet (she's gonna be a tall one!)

I feel like I should be fast forwarding to Senior year in high school in this picture :) This is my favorite!
The scenery was breath taking yesterday!
This picture is where she got the new shoes wet and muddy :) They are officially broken in!
By the time we got back to the car BOTH Dave and Maddie were sleeping! We woke them up and headed to the neighboring park and then finished our outing with some B & R ice cream!
It's almost time for back to school- I packed 4 lunches last night and we are about to head out the door this morning. The girls are going to their daycare for the day and I'm working in my classroom. Then, I have my LID day tomorrow and Open House on Wednesday. Happy Week Everyone!

No comments: