Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Day of School!

The first day of school was extra fantastic this year for all of us!
Despite feeling nervous and scared about her first day of Kindergarten she had an amazing day and has adjusted to life with Mrs. Ott very quickly and smoothly!
I made these pennants and posters (courtesy of Pinterest) for their big days as I wasn't home to take their pictures! Thanks to Grandma Kathy and Grandma Carolyn for getting them ready and taking lots of pictures!
Taylor was beyond excited to head to second grade! She loves her teacher and has quickly settled into her usual school routine....and she's excited that it's been two weeks and she still hasn't had homework! It's hard to believe that she's in 2nd grade already- she is acting more and more like an adult every day.
2nd Grade 2011

Kindergarten 2011
Can I tell you how nice it is that they are both at the same school and same daycare? Loving it!
Maddie girl in her Kindergarten room!
A very happy little girl getting off the bus!
Dave and I also had great first days of school! Dave loves his new job and is enjoying the staff and students! We are loving that he is so close to us- we even went to a volleyball game with him last week- so fun! I am living the dream right now- I have a class from heaven- I have a few students who like to cause some waves but they are minor compared to some of the behaviors I'm seeing in the other two first grade classes. I'm enjoying each day and my fingers are crossed that we don't get any new special friends that might disrupt this greatness (please note that now that I've said this, I'll have one waiting for me tomorrow morning!)

No comments: